Making Money in Less Than 24 hrs! #TrafficMonsoon
Quick video to show how quickly my money has grown.
Just starting with 3 Adpacks and already they are making me money 😉
I tried it for free
This gave me the chance to get a feel for the site and accumulate some free advertising exposure for my other business by clicking a few ads.
I also enjoyed the “Cash for Clicks” where even with a free account http://bit.ly/FriendsTM you can click on ads and make money.
I’d seen how well this was working for some friends of mine.
Once I saw the potential for how well this could work for me, I dipped my toe in the water by only buying 3 Adpacks.
This video shows how exciting it is seeing a return on my investment in just 24hrs.
Check it out for yourself here http://bit.ly/FriendsTM
A group of talented IT enthusiasts are starting a project where everyone can be an investor or even a team member and gain profits from hobby. We will create a new reality. The reality where everyone can be investor and donor simultaneously. Let change World together.
We’d like to introduce an absolutely new project in the sphere of investment, donation, agriculture and medical marijuana growing.
The Project is aimed at decriminalization of marijuana and development of medical donations.
It is a unique show transmitted online on the internet. Everyone can participate and become a member of our team. Members will choose the team of the farm. They can buy a plant online. Our team will grow and cultivate plant(s) for them. What that means is that members of the team on the farm will be cultivating crops and gathering harvest and everyone will gain profit.
10. Prohibition has failed to control the use and domestic production of marijuana.
9. Arrests for marijuana possession disproportionately affects Blacks and Hispanics and reinforces the perception that law enforcement is biased and prejudiced against minorities.
8. A regulated, legal market in marijuana would reduce marijuana sales and use among teenagers, as well as reduce their exposure to other drugs in the illegal market.
7. Legalized marijuana would reduce the flow of money from the American economy to international criminal gangs.
6. Marijuana’s legalization would simplify the development of hemp as a valuable and diverse agricultural crop in the United States, including its development as a new bio-fuel to reduce carbon emissions.
5. Prohibition is based on lies and disinformation.
4. Marijuana is not a lethal drug and is safer than alcohol.
It is established scientific fact that marijuana is not toxic to humans; marijuana overdoses are nearly impossible, and marijuana is not nearly as addictive as alcohol or tobacco. It is unfair and unjust to treat marijuana users more harshly under the law than the users of alcohol or tobacco.
3. Marijuana is too expensive for our justice system and should instead be taxed to support beneficial government programs.
2. Marijuana use has positive attributes, such as its medical value and use as a recreational drug with relatively mild side effects.
1. Marijuana users are determined to stand up to the injustice of marijuana probation and accomplish legalization, no matter how long or what it takes to succeed.